The International Trade Centre (ITC) with the support of Hivos, IDH, Seco, 4C Association and UTZ Certified, is currently developing the first COMMUNITY OWNED, INTERACTIVE PLATFORM ON SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN DEVELOPMENT.
Members of Progreso Network are all invited to promote their services and materials to build this community and make it the ONE STOP SHOP for everyone working in the fields of agriculture, aquaculture and forestry.
The attached document gives an overview of the FIVE SERVICES combined in one website, therefore making your lives easier. The five services include:
* YELLOW PAGES: Create your profile and promote your training and consultancy services or search for an expert.
* LIBRARY: Promote your expertise by uploading your training material on sustainable supply chains and browsing the library.
* COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: Share your experience, find answers to your questions and express your views by participating in an ongoing discussion or by starting a new one.
* EVENTS CALENDAR: Promote your training events and workshops, attract participants or search for a training in your country by using the search filters or the calendar.
* NEWSROOM: Stay tuned in the latest news on sustainable supply chains in our newsroom, which integrates news from over 500 of the most important sources.
Become part of the network and transmit your contributions to these services by; using the attached template
AND / or
SustainabilityXchange will be launched on May 21st during the ISEAL Alliance annual conference  in London.